Identifying and helping to address hidden weaknesses in your organization’s security
What is penetration testing?
Penetration testing, also known as “pen testing” or ethical hacking, is a simulated cyber-attack carried out to assess the security of a of computer networks, systems, and applications to identify and address security weaknesses. It’s essentially the starting point in identifying security flaws and risks, as well as creating an efficient defense plan against hacking attempts.
It is a simulation of a real-world attack on targeted assets using the same tools and techniques that modern criminals use. This is done by understanding who your threats are, their capabilities, motivations and targets and “hacking” your systems the way they can.
We Serve Clients of all Sizes, across all Industries.
Our experts have helped secure organizations in all business verticals
Why your organization needs a pen test
- With threats constantly evolving, it’s recommended that every organization commissions penetration testing at least once a year, but more frequently when:
- Making significant changes to infrastructure
- Launching new products and services
- Undergoing a business merger or acquisition
- Preparing for compliance with security standards
- Bidding for large commercial contracts
- Utilizing and/or developing custom applications
Our testing methodologies
We tailor vulnerability assessment to your specific infrastructure and have developed robust yet flexible testing methodologies that will give you peace of mind.
- Scoping and planning
- Mapping and enumeration
- Vulnerability identification
- Vulnerability exploitation
- Classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities
Professional report with actionable recommendations
All assessments are followed by a comprehensive report, with both non-technical and technical descriptions, alongside recommendations for remediation. This will pass through a Quality Assurance process and then sent directly to you. The report includes:
- Executive summary
- Graphical summary
- Vulnerabilities listing prioritized by risk
- Vulnerabilities details and recommendations
[*At the end of the project, you will be provided with an attestation certifying that penetration tests have been performed by experienced professionals using recognized methodologies and standards. This document will allow you to meet compliance and regulatory reporting requirements efficiently and with minimal overhead.]
Key benefits of a Penetration testing:
- Fixes vulnerabilities before they are exploited by cyber criminals
- Provides independent assurance of security controls
- Improves awareness and understanding of cyber security risks
- Supports PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance
- Demonstrates a continuous commitment to security
- Supplies the insight needed to prioritize future security investments