Network Infrastructure Testing
Get your internal and external Network’s Security tested by experts
Network Infrastructure Testing
Secure and robust infrastructure is fundamental to your organization’s cyber security. Given the financial costs of suffering a breach, it is advisable to perform regular internal and external penetration testing to identify and help address vulnerabilities.
A network penetration test is a type of ethical hacking assessment designed to identify cyber security vulnerabilities that could be used to compromise on-premises and cloud environments. Network pen testing can include assessment of perimeter security controls as well as devices such as routers and switches.
Types of Network Penetration Testing
Internal Network Penetration Testing
An internal network pen test is performed to help gauge what an attacker could achieve with initial access to a network. An internal network pen test can mirror insider threats, such as employees intentionally or unintentionally performing malicious actions.
External Network Penetration Testing
An external network pen test is designed to test the effectiveness of perimeter security controls to prevent and detect attacks as well as identifying weaknesses in internet-facing assets such as web, mail and FTP servers.
We Serve Clients of all Sizes, across all Industries.
Our experts have helped secure organizations in all business verticals
Vulnerabilities detected by our network penetration testing service
- Insecure configuration parameters
- Ineffective firewall rules
- Unpatched systems
- Software flaws
- Weak encryption protocols
- Inadequate security controls
Our testing methodologies
We tailor penetration testing to your specific infrastructure and have developed robust yet flexible testing methodologies that will give you peace of mind.
- Scoping and planning
- Mapping and enumeration
- Automated vulnerability identification
- Vulnerability exploitation
- Post exploitation evidence
Professional report with actionable recommendations
All assessments are followed by a comprehensive report, with both non-technical and technical descriptions, alongside recommendations for remediation. This will pass through a Quality Assurance process and then sent directly to you. The report includes:
- Executive summary
- Graphical summary
- Vulnerabilities listing prioritized by risk
- Vulnerabilities details and recommendations
[*At the end of the project, you will be provided with an attestation certifying that penetration tests have been performed by experienced professionals using recognized methodologies and standards. This document will allow you to meet compliance and regulatory reporting requirements efficiently and with minimal overhead.]
Key benefits of a Penetration testing
- Fixes vulnerabilities before they are exploited by cybercriminals
- Provides independent assurance of security controls
- Improves awareness and understanding of cyber security risks
- Supports PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance
- Demonstrates a continuous commitment to security
- Supplies the insight needed to prioritize future security investments