Cloud Security Testing
Get your Azure, AWS, and GCP infrastructure’s security tested
Cloud Security Testing
What is Cloud Penetration Testing?
- Cloud Penetration Testing is an authorized simulated cyber-attack against a system that is hosted on a Cloud provider, e.g. Amazon’s AWS, Microsoft’s Azure, and Google’s GCP
- The main goal of a cloud penetration test is to find the weaknesses and strengths of a system, so that its security posture can be accurately assessed.
Biggest Cloud Security Threats
- Unauthorized Access
- Insecure Interfaces/APIs
- Misconfiguration of the cloud platform
- Hijacking of accounts services or traffic
- External sharing of data
- Malicious insiders
We Serve Clients of all Sizes, across all Industries.
Our experts have helped secure organizations in all business verticals
Our testing methodologies
We tailor vulnerability assessment to your specific infrastructure and have developed robust yet flexible testing methodologies that will give you peace of mind.
- Scoping and planning
- Mapping and enumeration of external attack surface
- Authentication and Authorization Testing
- Examination of Virtual Machines / EC2
- Examination of Storage and Databases
- Cloud Penetration Testing Authorization and Policies
- Vulnerability identification
- Vulnerability exploitation
- Post exploitation evidence
Professional report with actionable recommendations
All assessments are followed by a comprehensive report, with both non-technical and technical descriptions, alongside recommendations for remediation. This will pass through a Quality Assurance process and then sent directly to you. The report includes:
- Executive summary
- Graphical summary
- Vulnerabilities listing prioritized by risk
- Vulnerabilities details and recommendations
[*At the end of the project, you will be provided with an attestation certifying that penetration tests have been performed by experienced professionals using recognized methodologies and standards. This document will allow you to meet compliance and regulatory reporting requirements efficiently and with minimal overhead.]
The benefits of a cloud penetration test are increased technical assurance, and better understanding of the attack surface that your systems are exposed to. Cloud systems, whether they are infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS), are prone to security misconfigurations, weaknesses, and security threats just as traditional systems are.
Cloud security testing provides you with:
- A better understanding of your cloud estate. What services do you have in the cloud? What systems do you expose to the public?
- A detailed report on any common security misconfigurations along with our recommendations for how to secure your cloud configuration.
- The increased assurance will come from the fact that that you will gain visibility of the security weaknesses of your cloud estate. You will be able to verify what services and data are publicly accessible, what cloud security controls are in effect, and how effectively these are mitigating your security risk.
- Demonstrates a continuous commitment to security
- Supplies the insight needed to prioritize future security investments