With manufacturers more vulnerable than ever to cybercrime, do you have a strategy in place for protecting your business, customers and partners?
Why Cybersecurity is Important for Manufacturers
With the adoption of automated supply chains, otherwise known as the Industry 4.0, the risks and the severity of a cyberattack are growing exponentially. Hackers seek to find any vulnerable entry points in your Internet-facing systems to gain access to other internal systems. This allows them to attack your production line – in some cases even halting the production completely. This is why it is fundamental to regularly test your industrial systems and internet-facing systems to determine what could happen if hackers targeted them.
From automotive to energy providers, engineering to aerospace, manufacturing companies are proving to be susceptible to the latest cyber threats. A recent threat actor report revealed that one-third of all attacks were on manufacturers’ computers (Q1 2017 Kaspersky Labs).
We Serve Clients of all Sizes, across all Industries.
Our experts have helped secure organizations in all business verticals
Common cybersecurity challenges faced by the Manufacturing Industry:
- Combatting industrial espionage and operational disruption
- Detecting and responding to data breaches
- Managing security in the era of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Mitigating cyber security risks across the supply chain
- Identifying and fixing ICS / SCADA system vulnerabilities.
- Maintaining the continuity of production following a cyber attack.
- Ensuring the security of systems while improving their efficiency
Key Questions to Assess Your Cybersecurity
- How often are Industrial Control Systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- How regularly are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about the latest cyber security risks?
How GPHSystem can help?
With years of experience working with organizations across the Manufacturing sector, our specialists better understand the security challenges your organization faces and how to address them. GPHSystem offers following services to meet your cybersecurity needs and help you achieving the regulatory compliance in line with the following standards and guidelines.
- NCIIPC – Guidelines for Protection of Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) 2.0
- NIST SP 800-82 Revision 2
- ISO/IEC 62443 (ISA 99)
- ISO 27001:2013
Why GPHSystem ?
With our vulnerability assessment service, you can better understand and manage your organization’s cyber security risks by receiving help to identify, classify and mitigate them.
Our qualified team of pen testers will simulate real-world attacks on your network infrastructure to identify existing and potential gaps that hackers can exploit.
Guidance on how businesses must address information security and how to best allocate resources to deal with security risks, compliance and existing breaches.
Through strong documentation and improved staff awareness, GPHSystem will help ensure your organization can meet its many strict compliance requirements –ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 62443 (ISA 99), NCIIPC, etc.
Developing policies and procedures to provide a roadmap for day-to-day operations. It ensures compliance with laws and regulations, give guidance for decision-making, and streamline internal processes.
Assess applications for potential bugs before going live.
Awareness Training Deliver security awareness training for key business stakeholders such as employees.
Exploit human weaknesses found in the organization. Spear phishing – educate your employees on spear phishing campaigns.